WATER MOTOR ALARM GONG
In order to acces the technical data sheet section, pls Register
- Fire Protection Service.
- The Fluid water motor alarm gong is a mechanical device driven hydraulically by a flow of water.
- Fluid water motor gong is normally mounted on outside the building or near the valve station and energized by
water flowing from the system valve, it is designed to sound automatically a continuous piercing alarm when
the sprinkler or spray system operates to extinguish the fire.
- Compact, light weight, Non corrosive construction, No Lubrication, Easy for installation.
- Rated working pressure: 250 psi.
- Operates at very low pressures of 15 psi.
- Strainer shall be installed on the alarm line to protect the water motor alarm gong from clogging.
- Connection: Screwed Connection 3/4” NPT on the inlet and 1” NPT on the drain outlet.
- Extended wall mounting provision is available as optional.
- Finish: Polished.