FOAM CONCENTRATE BYPASS VALVE
In order to acces the technical data sheet section, pls Register
- The Foam Concentrate Bypass Valve is used in the balance pressure foam proportioning pump skid system.
- The valve bypasses the controlled excess quantity of foam concentrate to concentrate storage tank.
- Fluid Bypass Valve can be used with either fresh or salt water.
- Fluid Bypass Valve Operates automatically.
- Maximum working pressure is 250 psi.
- Heavy-duty diaphragm isolates upper chamber water operating pressure from lower chamber foam line pressure
- Diaphragm assembly, guided top and bottom, is only moving part.
- Stainless Steel construction with stainless steel internals for corrosion resistance and compatibly with all foam concentrates.