FLANGE GASKETS - EPDM
In order to acces the technical data sheet section, pls Register
- Suitable for fire protection and HVAC and piping applications.
- Fluid gasket is a mechanical seal which fills the space between two or more mating surfaces, generally to prevent leakage from or into the joined objects while under compression.
- EPDM or Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer compression moulded has an excellent operating temperature range.
- It is highly recommended for outdoor use as it extremely resistant to oxidation, U.V Rays and Ozone.
- It has good resistant to many chemicals, solvents and also for corrosive chemicals.
- Gaskets are designed as flat face gaskets and raised face to suit the respective flanges.
- Standard available as Smooth Finish & Fabric Finish.