Please check our wide range of supply ...
Should you have any requirement for non-listed material, do not hesitate to contact us as we will do our utmost to conform to your request!
The Fluid Equipment Int. Ltd. grooved coupling & fitting systems are one of the most advance pipe connection systems of the day. The grooved products line incorporate a variety of grooved couplings & fittings ... thanks to outstanding quality, they can be used for all your HVAC and fire protection applications.More Info
We are extremely proud to present our in-house designed Medium & High Velocity Spray Nozzles. These unparalleled spray nozzles are unique to Fluid Equipment Int. Ltd. A full range with spray angles upto 150° ... less nozzles required to protect the area, means less cost to worry aboutMore Info
FOAM DELUGE SKID
Project: TRIDENT VII – HELIDECK FOAM PROTECTION SYSTEMMore Info
The series FDV10 Deluge Valves are operated by the pressure of the pipeline and are used for various control applications in water supply such as firefighting. The only moving component is a reinforced diaphragm, which seals the liquid passage in the closed valve drip tight, allows free passage in the fully open valve with minimal obstruction to the flow line and trottles the flow passage in the modulating valve, as dictated by the pressure in the control chamber. The valve can be closed or modulated using the line pressure or an external separate pressure source that is equal or higher than the line pressure. Fluid Equipment Int. Ltd. series FDV10 Deluge Valves are made for easy, inline maintenance, executed also by unskilled personal using basic tools. There are no shafts, bearings or seals that may corrode and there is no wear and tear by dirty abrasive water or chemicals.More Info
An internationally accredited range of Aqueous Film Forming Foams AFFF Concentrates designed for fast fire extinguishment of Class B hydrocarbon fuels such as crude oil, gasoline and fuel oil. Formulated for use with either fresh or seawater. Not suitable for use on fuels which are polar solvents and water miscible such as alcohols, ketones, aldehydes and ethers.More Info
All our obtained approval certificates can be found on this page.
We've provided a shortcut for your convenience ... freely accessible, to be viewed and/or downloaded.
This page shall be updated in a timely fashion ...
Should you have any remarks or questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff.
- ISO Certificates
- FM Certificates
- UL Certificates
FM Certificate of Compliance Metallic Pipes for Automatic Sprinkler System
- Certificate of Compliance OS&Y Gate Valves, NRS Gate Valves (2nd)
- Certificate of Compliance Gate, Check & Post Indicator Valves
- Certificate of Compliance OS&Y Gate Valves, NRS Gate Valves (1st)
- F710UF Inside Screw Gate Valve - flanged/mechanical
- F721F Inside Screw Gate Valve - flanged/mechanical
- F721UF Inside Screw Gate Valves - flanged/mechanical
- F722F OS&Y Gate Valve
- F722U OS&Y Gate Valve
- F762U OS&Y Gate Valve
- F763U - F453U Single Check Valves - flanged/grooved
- F800 Indicator Post Vertical Type
- F800W Indicator Post Wall Type
- EX26456 Certificate of Compliance
- EX15605 UL Listed Check Valves
- EX15606 UL Listed Gate Valves
- EX15607 UL Listed Post Indicator Valves
- EX15827 UL Listed Rubber Gasketed Fittings
- EX15828 Ul Listed Fittings, Grooved and Plain End
- EX16153 UL Listed Butterfly Valves
- EX16455 UL Listed Fire Hoses
- EX26456 UL Listed Spray Nozzles
- EX26581 UL Listed ARMOUR Foam Concentrates
- EX26724 UL Listed Metallic Sprinkler Pipes
- EX26582 Containers for Foam Liquid Concentrates - Component
- EX15338 UL Listed Deluge Valves
- UL Certificate of Compliance Special System Water Control Valves, Deluge Type FX
- EX27151 UL Listed U-Bolts
- EX27520 Foam Chambers
Fluid Equipment International Ltd. was established in 1978, founded as a design engineering company for pumps & valves. Since then it has grown to become one of the largest fire fighting equipment manufacturers (OED) and suppliers (OEM) in the UK, and one of the top manufacturers worldwide.
We aim at outstanding quality, quick service, timely performance through in-house design, modern manufacturing plants, First In-First Out supply and after sales service with a smile ...
Fluid Equipment International Ltd. headquarter is easily accessible to all, and conveniently based near the Southampton Docks. The head office, together with offices and facilities abroad, offers a wide range "State of the Art" fire fighting & protection equipment ...
We offer you passive, as well as active, fire protection systems; from basic branch pipes to the most advanced UL Listed / FM Approved (automatic) extinguishing systems. We welcome your enquiries to discuss your requirements with our technical department, who will gladly offer their advise on the most suitable product for your application!
"Improve your fire protection to the limit ... and beyond!"
Is not only our goal, it's our way of life ...